Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Season is Here

Well the season we all know and love is back, Stanley Cup Playoff Season. With a few games already under way its too hard to tell whose going to win. i sat down myself today and watched a few games, i didn't get a chance to see the end result but was surprised by a few of the out comes.  Philadelphia played Pittsburgh and when i watched they were up 3-1 but went back to check the scores and found that Philly won 4-3, Nashville also beat Detroit which was a bit of a schocker to me. I myself am a Boston fans but in today's face paced games its pretty hard to win the cup twice in a row. So i think I'm going to place my bet on the New York Rangers or the St. Lewis Blues. It would be nice to see a team that maybe hasn't one a Stanley Cup ever be able to take one home. I can`t imagine the feeling all those players have when they become the best of the best.
Well this will be just a short blog because there have only been a few games and the Vancouver LA game is still in progress so there won`t be much to post on. So hopefully you can root for your team if they made the playoffs, i know i will be.
and just remember ABC, Anything But Canucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment