Thursday, March 1, 2012

Your Workout Music

Most people at the gym are usually listening to some music while they are working out, for me personally i like something loud to get me pumped up. Everyone has their personal preference for workout music, so after looking through a few websites i`ve compiled my own top workout song list. Hope you enjoy.

1. Dirty: Christina Aguilera
2. Bust a Move: Young MC
3. Stronger: Kanye West
4. Peacock : Katy Perry
5. Levels: Avicii
6. Eye of the Tiger: Journey
7. Pour Some Sugar on Me: Def Leppard
8. Smells like Teen Spirit: Nirvana
9. Paradise City: Guns N Roses
10. Give it Away: Red Hot Chili Peppers
11.Moves like Jagger: Maroon 5
12.Tom Sawyer: Rush
13. Seven Nation Army: The White Stripes
14. Thunderstruck: AC/DC
15. Lose Yourself: Eminem

Well here is just a simple list of a few songs that i myself like to workout to, and most of these are on my ipod when i hit the gym. It's always fun to see what type of music someone can pick to work out to it may surprise you! Hopefully at least one of these songs is on all your ipods and if not give them a try it never hurts to add an extra song to your workout.

1 comment:

  1. Just like you I enjoy the entertainment that music brings me when I'm at the gym. Although I prefer trance/electronic/hiphop music more during workouts, music still plays a major role in my performance. Since music has become so common during running and workouts, Nike and Apple, have been joined at the hip with the Nike + iPod combination(http://www.apple.com/ipod/nike/).

    I read an article about the several benefits to music and it was very interesting, it showed how science has even proved music's benefits.

    http://www.livescience.com/5799-music-benefits-exercise-studies-show.html

    ReplyDelete